Monday, May 26, 2014

Endless Day, Twisty Turning

Endless Day
Clutching onto anything for dear life. Increasing terror with every second. Despite my attempts to stay in place, my body is thrown about. My screams of distress are ignored as my captors grin widens. With no destination in sight, I am condemned to this seemingly endless nightmare.
“Dad! Could you please not drive like that?”
Twisty Turning
                A vast land of nothingness, my only companion in this post-apocalyptic world. I have been to the coldest reaches of the arctic, and the hottest villages of the equator. As I entered what once was someone’s home, it occurred to me: I am the last human on earth.

There was a knock on the door.

1 comment:

  1. Both were very good! The first one hit the funny twist really well and the eeriness of the second was clear

    ReplyDelete